Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ulta Rewards Mastercard

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Ulta Rewards Mastercard

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats to you d! i apped earlier this morning after seeing another post but it went into a 7-10 day review Smiley Sad And I know I hope this will allow Sephora to get on it!! 

could be verification, watch out for the mail because they usually send a letter right before the date is up to call them and say its you. Fingers crossed for you. 

Message 11 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is really exciting news, I wonder the shopping cart trick will work for them too...I probably won't be able to resist getting it if so! Smiley Surprised 

Message 12 of 187
ttleigh
Regular Contributor

Who is the card issued by?
Message 13 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

good suggestion! I just called they stated I have to wait for the letter in terms of what kind of verification that they need. That is kind of annoying but oh well I have hopes! 

Message 14 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ttleigh - Comenity 

Message 15 of 187
ddemari
Super Contributor

This card is issued by Comenity Capital. They pulled EQ and soft pulled EX. 

I set up an ulta account because I couldnt remember my old information and nothing popped up about the card/preapproval so I cold apped. 

Message 16 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issued by Comenity
Message 17 of 187
Pway
Valued Contributor

I was barely approved as well $300 limit MasterCard.

Sorry I could not rotate the image.

IMG_1413 (1).JPG

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 18 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just recieved a pre-aproval offer too!  I want to apply but not sure if I'll get approved because I am working on re-building my credit.  Does anybody know if their credit card is lenient with people who have less than stellar credit??

Message 19 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for the Mastercard as well. SL $1250, not sure who they pulled yet.
Message 20 of 187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.