Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture One Question?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture One Question?

Some people do get enrolled in credit steps with the VentureOne, while others don't. I think it all depends on how they coded you when you were approved (i.e excellent credit or fair credit, prime vs sub-prime, etc.) The best way to tell is to look at your starting limit. If they started you with $300-$500 (sub-prime land), then I would assume you're in credit steps. If they approved you out the gate for 3k-5k (or more) then I will assume you're in prime land and are not in credit steps. This is just my best guess gathered from previous experience and reading about others experience, so it's not set in stone or anything.

Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

venture one has a minimum CL of $3k i thought....
Message 12 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
venture one has a minimum CL of $3k i thought....

No, not the VentureOne, just the regular Venture.

Message 13 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

regular venture has a minimum of $5k i thought...
Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh ya sorry, the regular Venture has the minimum 5k limit. It's the regular Quicksilver that has the 3k min. Sorry. The VentureOne and QuicksilverOnes have no minimum starting limit (or maybe $300.. lol)

Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh. maybe i was wrong about that. how come purple can PC into a $1k QS... i think there's some misinformation here from one of us two lol
Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

after a quick search in some threads my point is validated. venture minimum is $5k, venture one is $3k and the QS and QS1 don't have a minimum other than that $300 cap1 gives almost anyone.
Message 17 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
after a quick search in some threads my point is validated. venture minimum is $5k, venture one is $3k and the QS and QS1 don't have a minimum other than that $300 cap1 gives almost anyone.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. Perhaps PCs are treated differently than actually applying for the card. Here is what Cap1 says on their regular Quicksilver application (read the very last sentence).

Cap1 Quicksilver min.jpg

Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, I believe there may be a difference between the Visas and Mastercards with both products. I'm thinking the Mastercards have no minimum SL, while the Visas do? (maybe) I just know that Cap1 has different cards within the same family of cards for people with different credit profiles. Meaning people with excellent credit are offered a different VentureOne , QuicksilverOne, and Platinum card than people with say fair or poor credit. So even if someone with excellent credit gets a 5k SL on a VentureOne , someone with poor credit could get a $300 SL on that same VentureOne - does that make sense?

Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh ya sorry, the regular Venture has the minimum 5k limit. It's the regular Quicksilver that has the 3k min. Sorry. The VentureOne and QuicksilverOnes have no minimum starting limit (or maybe $300.. lol)

From the VentureOne page

Untitled.png

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.