Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart auto CLI

tag
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Walmart auto CLI

Hey guys, all has been pretty quiet on the credit front for the past few weeks, which kinda explains my lack of posting. 

Anyway, I logged into my Walmart account today for the first time since mid-December to make sure everything was cool (no fraudulent charges, etc.) and lo and behold, I got a $500 auto CLI! I used the card one time to buy some bread and milk one day and PIF immediately. I haven't used it mainly because of it's teeny limit of $400. Now that it's up to $900 I may start giving it some use! I'm really surprised they gave me an auto CLI with me only having used it once...maybe they increased it hoping I would use it more? 

Just thought I'd share this pleasant surprise. I got the card in October. I'm not sure when exactly they increased it, but when I checked it in December it was still $400. Perhaps they increased it right at the 3 month mark? I have no clue, but I'll take it a nice CLI as a belated Christmas present! Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart auto CLI

Wow! That's awesome! I got mine in nov with only $300, which as you said, makes it REALLY hard to use! I've called and hit the luv button twice, and no go. I'm just hoping for some luv at the 4-month mark. Congrats! Smiley Happy
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.