Senior Contributor

Weird Amex question

In August I massged the CLI button but only asked for a 50% increase. Should have gone for 3X but was a little nervous. From all I've read (here) they won't grant another CLI for 181 days...... but the Luv button is hanging out and tauntig me, LOL! Is it just there for temptation?

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

Re: Weird Amex question

Yes I believe so lol. From what I understand you have to wait the full 6 months after the initial 2 month CLI.
Regular Contributor

Re: Weird Amex question

True, they won't grand another cli until 181 days.  I think the button is left there due to some sadistic computer programmer who lives just to send out the denial letters while laughing all the time. LOL

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.