Established Contributor
CreditDrama85

Wells Fargo CC

Has anyone with the WF secured card received a nice cli upon converting to an unsecured card after 1 year? if so, please share.

i am hoping to do this, so that i can make som bal transfers. or maybe i will apply for the WFF card once my scores are all in the 600s.
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Re: Wells Fargo CC

I was thinking about applying for a Wells Fargo Financial card also. Does anyone have one? Do they pull TU like WF? Do you need excellent credit?

I have 2 collections on my TU, last I checked score was 637.
Here we go again...
New Contributor
headspin

Re: Wells Fargo CC

I have a Wells Fargo Financial CC.  I received it about 15 months ago, I don't know what my FICO was but all my FAKO's were in the high 500's.  They did a manual review and approved me within 5 hours of applying.  I received a 1,000 credit limit and after 12 months they automatically increased me to 2,500.  At the time of applying I only had 1 CC with a 500 cl, with no lates.  I had 2 collections, both paid, 2 CO's also paid, and a few lates on a student loan.  They pulled TU.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}