cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do with my cards?

tag
RyGuy46901

Re: What to do with my cards?

American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card---- I have been using this card for a long time and probably wont get rid of it- it has some nice added bennefits with the $100 airline credit yearly, etc. 
American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles---- I have a lot of SkyMiles from the sign up bonus and want to use them up and I fly Delta probably at least 2 times a year so the AF outweighs it, right? Also, will the miles go away if I were to do a PC? 
American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Card- I have some SPG points to burn but the CL is just not great and this one is not backdated to 09 like my other AMEX cards.
American Airlines AAdvantage Master Card by Barclays Bank- have had this card for a bit and it makes sense to keep because I get 10k miles yearly. 
Bank of America Cash Rewards Signature Visa- did a 0% bal transfer and will just pay off over the 18 months. Have had the card for a bit and BoA is my main bank accounts.
Discover It Card- Like this card overall- paying it down and will pay it off as quick as possible.
Chase Sapphire Visa Signature- Good card have had is since 2010- no AF- great CS- Think I should maybe move the CL from one of the other Chase cards to it??? 
Chase Southwest Premier Visa Signature- Still have some SWA points left in my account- yearly miles might be worth the AF. 
Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature- Marriott is my prefered hotel brand so it makes sense to keep it as it gives a free night yearly. 
Chase United Airlines MileagePlus Explorer Visa Signature- thinking about closing- United is cutting service at my home airport. 
Citi ThankYou Preferred World MasterCard- oldest account- will keep and continue paying balance off. 
Capital One Venture Visa Signature- need to combine CL to the QS card. My venture is from Feb 15 so its older than 6 months but the QS is from Aug 15 
Capital One Quicksilver Visa Signature- need to combin with Venture- its not letting me??? both accounts have to be 6 months or older?
Best Buy store card- shop somtimes- nice to have big CL for store card
JCPenny store card- ditto BB card 
Macy's store card- ditto BB card 

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.