Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What to do???

I need to increase my available credit, but already have several inquiries on my CR from the past 2 months and this has decreased my score some, is there anything I can do?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: What to do???

are you trying to make your util lower? if so just pay your cards down if you can

Message 2 of 5
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I need to increase my available credit, but already have several inquiries on my CR from the past 2 months and this has decreased my score some, is there anything I can do?

The quickest way to increase your score is to pay down your debt and let your CCs report around 10% or less. If you have done that....than all you can do is wait and let your accounts age and some of your hard iquiries to fall off your report. There is no quick fix. You can try to obtain new credit but the new credit will hurt your score because of AAoA. GL as OP will chime in.

Message 3 of 5
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes.

Take a deep breath, then slow down.

I've read your other posts, your CR is not exactly prisitine.  (And I'm not being judgemental here, I'm just trying to be honest with you).

For whatever reason, after almost 7 years, you need your credit report looking good.  After March 2012, it will probably be looking a lot better than it is now.

Moral/ethical issues aside, just wait.  I think you'll be better off in the long run.

Peace!  Smiley Happy

(Awaiting flames, again...)

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for the honest advice, your probably right, I should just sit back and let time take over Smiley Wink I think deep down I probably already knew that, but I have just been so obsessed with repairing my credit that I let it get the best of me

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.