Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who does chase pull?

tag
grubs
Valued Member

Who does chase pull?

Anyone know who does chase pull in central CA? I'm hoping it's EX.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Who does chase pull?

Be prepared for them to pull two of the three, it's getting to be very common recently.  They do tend to pull EX. 

Message 2 of 16
distantarray
Established Contributor

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?app=creditpulls&do=do_search&creditor=chase&state=CA&col=&o...

they pull randomly all 3

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 3 of 16
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

The pulled Exp last tues for my Freedom.  They did not pull anything else.

YMMV

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 4 of 16
CreditStudent1981
Valued Member

For me they pulled EX (inq appeared as Chase Inc) and TU (inq appeared as FirstUSA). I just app'd on last Wednesday.

Chase Freedom ($700), PFCU ($4k), Capital One ($750), Sears/CapitalOneJr. ($420)

Gardening until scores hit 700.
Message 5 of 16
enharu
Super Contributor

For me they pulled ex first (appeared as first USA) then a week later they pulled TU. maybe they was lag time for TU to show the inquiries.

For some others they pull ex and eq. So it really depends. Ex is almost guaranteed, and the 2nd bureau is a wild guess. Sometimes they pull all 3. Some people have posted on this forums that chase recon had asked them to unfreeze all 3 to process the app, otherwise no go.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 16
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@grubs wrote:

They pulled EX (my Freedom) for me in Texas. However, they SP'd me on all 3 reports.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 7 of 16
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

they pulled EX and EQ for OR and one showed up as First One Bank which got me very confused...Google helped Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 16
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@boomhower wrote:

Be prepared for them to pull two of the three, it's getting to be very common recently.  They do tend to pull EX. 

Yep, last two cards with them it was EX and TU. So annoying.

Message 9 of 16
CS800
Super Contributor

@grubs wrote:

I'm in MA and they have always pulled EX for me

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.