JayDemasi18

bofa pleaseeeeee help

ok.I had bank of america when I was 16 years old, a check & savings account that I did some dumb things with & got it closed for & reported to chexsystems & my credit reports as "fraud" :smileysad: well that was in 2008, im now 18 & wanted a secured card with them, although I disputed them with my credit reports & got them removed, they still remain on my chex report. I called the bank & I owe tem $260.00. In order for it to get removed they said I had to fill out this forgery form, but I didnt want to do it. Well I applied for a secured card & it approved me?.. I called the 1-800 # & was told that the credit department & the checking account department is different but it states in the computer that I owe $0, which I know I dont, I owe $260. Anyways its been a week & I called back to double-check & turns out im still approved but they didnt get my deposit. I REALLY want this card. I got 2 questions tho. Do you think when I told the rep I owed money that he put a note on my account or anything? Do you think that they will take my secured card deposit funds & put it towards the checking account at a later time? im wondering if it says $0 because its still under investigation with the fraud department? advice anyone? :smileyindifferent:

update, I spoke with a lady from the crdit department & she indeed informed me they will not take the deposit for the checking account but I heard alot of represenitives that have lied to me before other then bofa so wat would u do? take the risk or no?

Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: bofa pleaseeeeee help

Welcome to the forums!

I'm directing you and others to your dupe thread here . In the future, please do not cross post in the forums. Thank you for your cooperation and contributions in the forums!

--fused, myfico moderator                     

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+