Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one pc

tag
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

capital one pc

A couple weeks ago, I changed my platinum card over to a quicksilver with no AF. I have quicksilver one but it has a annual fee. I want to know if anyone done a PC to a world MasterCard or Venture from this product. I just got a small cli and not sure if that makes a difference.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: capital one pc

@Blackswizz750 wrote:
A couple weeks ago, I changed my platinum card over to a quicksilver with no AF. I have quicksilver one but it has a annual fee. I want to know if anyone done a PC to a world MasterCard or Venture from this product. I just got a small cli and not sure if that makes a difference.

You can call and ask the CSR if you have an offer to PC to the Venture but if your limit is low I doubt it. You might be able to PC to Venture One. Maybe someone else will respond and give you an answer. 

Message 2 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Without providing any limts on the cards its hard to help. In my siggy you can see what has happened the past year. Venture and V1 are Visa.  You have to go off Cap1's site to get MC products for Venture and V1. Without scores and such.  If you apply for Venture or Venture 1 on Cap1's site >5k SL would be a Visa Siggy.

Message 3 of 5
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Blackswizz750 wrote:

If you want a WMC, the QS1 would have to have a CL of $5K+.   But yes, you certainly could PC and get one.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 4 of 5
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Thanks for that insight. Didn't know venture would be visa. My limits aren't much, now at 750 each after the CLI of 250. I will need to get higher limits and go from their. I think C1 will tell me to app for a visa. Not sure if you can PC to a different network without a HP.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.