Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

choose and charge accounts online

tag
loubee
Regular Contributor

choose and charge accounts online

hi all

what kind of credit is choose and charge online accounts classed as, a friend of mine just ordered from swiss colony and I was wondering what this credit fell under.... thx
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: choose and charge accounts online

Sorry loubee, I've never heard of "charge and choose". Can't help you.

Perhaps others have and will. Good luck.
Message 2 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Sylviatob wrote:
Sorry loubee, I've never heard of "charge and choose". Can't help you.

Perhaps others have and will. Good luck.

No relation  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. But your voice is so velvety smooth. Smiley Happy

Thanky M.V. That looks kinda scary to me. Think I'll pass.
Message 4 of 11
loubee
Regular Contributor

arh thx to you both, I had never heard of it either, but she said she summited and order and could choose and charge, by now pay later, in payments with interest, I was just wondering what this kind of credit would fall under, she says theres quite a high interest rate so she will pay in full

ive looked at the site, but cant get tems and conds unless you buy/choos and charge, lololol
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its a regular revolving line of credit with typical store card rates.  Actually looks a bit lower thanstorecard rates.
Message 6 of 11
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Looks like a line of store credit.  They do hard INQ you... but I don't know if you get a physical card.  I highly doubt they report.  https://swisscolony.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/swisscolony.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=236

EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 7 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Brammy wrote:
Its a regular revolving line of credit with typical store card rates.  Actually looks a bit lower thanstorecard rates.

I had a quick look round and I am in agreement with the dreaded Brammy.  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now why do I have to be dreaded Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 11
loubee
Regular Contributor

you guys do make me laugh.lol..well at least it looks ok to others too, I was slightly nervous 4 her I doubt she is bothered if they report or not, she just spend a few bucks on xmas gifts but I was nervous as I hadnt heard of this choose n charge account before..................Smiley Surprised
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.