Did you mean: 

3 in 1 monitoring

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 in 1 monitoring

@Dawn wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What impact does open and revolving have on your credit report or with the reporting?

I'm so sorry I hijacked your thread ... I was needing information about 3-in-1 reports as well and thought this would be a good opportunity to get some additional

No problem. I did not consider it a hijack. I am semi-new to the forum and how all this works and am just trying to absorb info. I have a one year goal to pull our scores up in the high 700's in order to refinance our home and get a better interest rate.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dawn,
TC does indicate if the account is open/closed and if its a revolving or installment account.
It is very detailed and works well with the exception of the FAKO scores.
Message 12 of 16
Dawn
Established Contributor

so_confused wrote:
Dawn,
TC does indicate if the account is open/closed and if its a revolving or installment account.

Where does the 3-in-1 show whether it is revolving, open, real estate, installment or other? 

I don't see a field in the image that HTSU posted, but I know that on my full TU True Credit Report, they use Headings to group the different types of accounts under. 

Is that how the 3-in-1 designates Real Estate, Installment, Revolving, Open, or Other?  With Group Headings instead of fields in each individual record?

Message Edited by Dawn on 02-21-2008 09:52 PM
Message 13 of 16
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

That's pretty much what they do with TC as well. 
They put a heading "Revolving accts: Accts with an open end term" "Installment accts: Accts with a fixed term and regular payments" etc  and below each heading are all the accounts of that type, posted like the one Hauling put up.

-Ja' Net
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 14 of 16
Dawn
Established Contributor

modernsurrender wrote:

They put a heading "Revolving accts: Accts with an open end term" "Installment accts: Accts with a fixed term and regular payments" etc  and below each heading are all the accounts of that type, posted like the one Hauling put up.
Thank you for confirming ... it does help to know that.  Now ... if I could just understand why TrueCredit TU is listing an account that shows on the CRA TU report as an "Open" (instead of Revolving) Credit Card ... under the Installment heading. Smiley Mad

Message Edited by Dawn on 02-21-2008 10:02 PM
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay I have another question.  I purchased the TC last night for both my husband and myself and immediately found errors since my last check a couple mths ago. But the question is about positive accounts. I have some positive closed (from a few years ago) accounts that are not listed on all 3 bureaus. I'm sure this would help my score if they were listed. Is there any way to have them added to all 3?
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.