Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Fico Score (TransUnion)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Fico Score (TransUnion)

Riviving an old-ish thread. California resident here. Just checked, and BofA Free TU Fico 8 has been posted. Finally broke into the 800s with an 810! Nice to finally see this service offered for free.

Message 11 of 15
txbusted
Contributor

TX here... and I can view mine. However, it is more than a month old (updated 3/4/16) and it says it updates once a month-maybe it will happen soon. I have gone up almost 50 points this last month... so I want to see those points Smiley Wink 

myFICO's : EQ: 643 // TU: 635// EXP:645

WALLET: Victoria Secret $650 | Simply Be $850 | BOA Cash Rewards $300 I Cap 1 Secured $500 | Cap 1 Plat $4k |Chase Freedom $2.2k l Full Beauty $450 l Woman Within $450 l Wayfair $1.2k l Citi Double Cash $700 l Game Stop $300l Overstock $1K l Lane Bryant $300 l Ulta $750 l Walmart $700 l Target Red $1k
Amazon Chase $1k l Kohls $300
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since you guys have revived the thread, here's a recent short piece at DoC that gives an easy way for BOA cardholders to signup for their FICO score:

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/public-enrollment-page-bank-america-free-fico-score/

Message 13 of 15
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Historical scores available too on the same once a month frequency.  Better than Barclays, same as Wally, do wish it were something other than the proliferative TU 08 but hey it's a free FICO.

        
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still have issues. Tried this direct enroll way, and when i logged in I got this message:

Im in europe now, but when i get back to the US, ill chat with BofA to see what the problem is...

I couldnt find any international address in my account anywhere, so i dont thint that is the problem.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.