Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Credit Karma

Now Credit Karma only allows weekly updating. Although, their new website is nice.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kozmo
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Karma

I still don't get CK.

It doesn't even update for me. I find it hard to believe that a CLI of $2300 would have no effect on my score.

It even took 2 weeks after the statement cut date to update the new cli
Message 2 of 5
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I just like it for keeping an eye on my TU, and it doesn't cost anything.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 3 of 5
boomhower
Valued Contributor

@Kozmo wrote:
I still don't get CK.

It doesn't even update for me. I find it hard to believe that a CLI of $2300 would have no effect on my score.

It even took 2 weeks after the statement cut date to update the new cli

It's a free way to keep an eye on your TU report, nothing more nothing less.  Pay no attention to the score it gives you, it's a FAKO that is not accurate.  It's just for keeping an eye on your report.  Making sure cards are reporting correctly and for any derogs that may pop up.

Message 4 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I have been checking daily to see when two new accounts hit my reports.  Unfortunately it has now gone to weekly updates  Smiley Sad

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.