Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit-sesame update

tag
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Credit-sesame update

Today I called Experian and asked if I had a freeze or fraud alert on my account and he assured me I do not. So it must be creditsesames website. Or my computer(doubt it)

He also took me off AU from DH sears citi card that has a debt of 3,300 so maybe my score will go up after this  + Discover did not update 1000 increase yet. I am not sure if Citi diamond card updated 1500 increase. Should I contact creditsesame again or is it a waste of time. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
djrez4
Established Contributor

Re: Credit-sesame update

Contact them for what?  Credit Sesame only updates once a month.  My last update arrived on 10/5 and the one before that was on 9/4.  You should get an update either at the end of this week or the beginning of next.

Message 2 of 6
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Pay attention!

Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I'd say ditto to the above. What's wrong with CreditSesame? You didn't mention what type of problem you are having.

Message 4 of 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I read the OP's other post concerning this.  They used creditsesame for their cms and it wasn't updating.  I really couldn't tell you the correlation between the 2.  The last time mine was pulled for Amex, my creditsesame score was over 80 points off.  That might give you some idea.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Shogun wrote:

I read the OP's other post concerning this.  They used creditsesame for their cms and it wasn't updating.  I really couldn't tell you the correlation between the 2.  The last time mine was pulled for Amex, my creditsesame score was over 80 points off.  That might give you some idea.

Ah...see the double posting now. Locking this to direct others to your thread here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Creditsesame-has-not-updated-my-score-for-sept...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.