cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 12 Month APR Reduction! And then Some!

tag
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Discover 12 Month APR Reduction! And then Some!

So I totally forgot about the benefit of just asking general questions via chat!

Wife and I decided to purchase a new couch recently and invest a little in our future, mainly because our dog when he was a puppy tore up part of the current couch! He's grown and mature now!

Went and spent $1400 on a decent sectional, put it on my Discover IT about 4 weeks ago, figured I would poke around the MyFICO Forums like old times tonight because I'm bored, and saw a few APR reduction posts, figured I'd try for myself!

Chatted with them (9p Central time on a Monday) and the pleasant CSR granted me 12 months 0% on all new purchases, so I asked if they could add it to the only purchase I've made with them (had a 0 balance before the couch) in the last two months and she said she could!! Free financing without a hard pull! Great!

I'm in the midst of paying off debt, so this will help tremendously! Asked Cap1 to no avail :[

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover 12 Month APR Reduction! And then Some!

Congrats on both your sectional & 12 months 0%!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.