Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIDT problem ????

tag
cuti
Regular Contributor

EIDT problem ????

Can not log in to update my report for last couple days , anyone have the same problem like me ???

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EIDT problem ????

@cuti wrote:

Can not log in to update my report for last couple days , anyone have the same problem like me ???

It has been offline the last 2 eves, had no prob pulling yesterday & today in the late morning.

Message 2 of 25
H4LO
Established Contributor

@cuti wrote:

I've been having issues with the EDIT website. Have to go directly to MPM and log in.

They were down for maintance last night and most of today. They're up now. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 3 of 25
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

i'm still having issues. It's asking me to confirm my identity. After I type in my info, it says"

"The information you have entered is already on file. To increase security and reduce the risk of multiple charges, a member can only have one account.Please log on now."

Then when I attempt to log-in, it takes me back to the same page where it asks me to confirm my identity, therefore going in a loop!

Anyone know how to bypass this?

Message 4 of 25
rkinne02
Valued Member

Same issue. Had this going on since Tuesday. Called EIDT, and after being yelled at was told its only been since Wed at 3pm Eastern and would be up in an hour. Well that was 24 hours ago..... MyPrivacyMatters said they put a tech support ticket in and could be 2-3 more days.

Message 5 of 25
Involver
Valued Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

i'm still having issues. It's asking me to confirm my identity. After I type in my info, it says"

"The information you have entered is already on file. To increase security and reduce the risk of multiple charges, a member can only have one account.Please log on now."

Then when I attempt to log-in, it takes me back to the same page where it asks me to confirm my identity, therefore going in a loop!

Anyone know how to bypass this?

Click the "Forgot Password' link.  You'll be able to get through.

Message 6 of 25
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@Involver wrote:

I tried that and got: "Your credit benefits are no longer available. If you would like to reinstate the credit benefits of your My Privacy Matters membership, please call customer service at 1-800-569-3460"

What the heck?! I signed up in October 2013 for the 12-month membership.

I guess i'll have to call them. I hate calling them. They are so rude..

Message 7 of 25
SoshiHomie84
New Contributor

I'm having the same problem -_-

Message 8 of 25
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

I can't get in either.  I almost want to switch to Amex CreditSecure, but I don't like the CS report-view and its nice to have EIDT daily pulls.  I will do it though, if they don't get it fixed next week.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 9 of 25
IDontNeedThat
Valued Member

@SuperKirby wrote:

@Involver wrote:

I tried that and got: "Your credit benefits are no longer available. If you would like to reinstate the credit benefits of your My Privacy Matters membership, please call customer service at 1-800-569-3460"

What the heck?! I signed up in October 2013 for the 12-month membership.

I guess i'll have to call them. I hate calling them. They are so rude..

I'm getting the same thing.  I love being able to do daily pulls, but this is getting a little ridiculous - I haven't been able to log on in the last week!

Starting Score: 591
7/22/14 EX 756, EQ 761, TU 769
2/18/17 EX 832, EQ 820, TU 832
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.