Valued Member
CCspoiledbrat1

Help I need a new Bank- Pick One?!

I belong to US Bank, NFCU & PNC.  I've had PNC for 4 years,NFCU for more than 6 month and just stared with US Bank.

I need to keep building-Should I get a new account with Chase, BOA or Suntrust Bank? Chase is prime, BOA not so good, Suntrust has Delta Skymiles??

Any feedback will help my decision.

updated IN THE GARDEN UNTIL: 8/14/14
Cap1$500 |Express$900 |BILLMELATER$500|Shell$200
MarathonGas$200 |NFCUCshRwrdsVisa$2.5K |NFCUGoRwrdsMC$5K
AmazonStore$1.2K |AmazonRewardsVisa$500 |DiscoverIT$500
BUCKLE$500/MACYS CLOSED
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Help I need a new Bank- Pick One?!

Diversify and add CU's for growth

They grow and offer a wide range of product at good rates for their members 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Valued Contributor
takeshi74

[ Edited ]

You really need to make the call based on your specific goals and priorities.  If you want suggestions you need to clarify those matters for us as we're not mind readers.  It doesn't make much sense IMO to select based on names.  That said, even selecting banks isn't a one-size-fits-all matter. Give us something to work with.  What are you looking for in a new card?

Regular Contributor
nois

In addition to a nice rewards CC, Discover Financial offers a pretty good interest rate on savings and cash-back checking - all no fee accounts.

FEB 2014 EQ: 798 EX: 780 TU: 798

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}