Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here's my PFB GW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Here's my PFB GW

TexMontana wrote:

It justed downed on me this idiot left you and you smoke brisket.........
A 2by4 and a box of bananas should straighten him right out....Smiley Very Happy

Rest easy, friend - I left him!Smiley Wink

O.K but what about the 2x4 anyway...Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope this works but I think the odds are strongly against you. Most people who go into foreclosure are in denial. It is far preferable to arrange a short sale than to let it go to foreclosure. If you are dealing with the short sale expert try to have them get you released from further liability after the sale as part of the deal. Unfortunately you will need your husbands permission to arrange this type of deal. Your other options are quite limited-you could probably bring the loan current and sue him for reimbursement but that's not practical as an ongoing solution. Other than that maybe help him find a higher paying job.
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, the house never did go into foreclosure - he borrowed the money from his dad. At that time he was making $55k, and the house paymnet was $500, so it wasn't an issue of being able to afford it. He is just a jerk. He sold the house in 2006, after his new wife bought one. It was really fun asking him why he didn't have to go to closing! (The house is in her name, due to his credit.) Can't wait til she dumps him and he's got NOTHING.
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.