Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to CANCEL Truecredit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to CANCEL Truecredit

I went straight to cr card statment and got a phone # then called them directly. maybe you can do that ?
Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been searching and searching and cannot find where to cancel my truecredit monthly membership. Can anyone advise me as to how to cancel this monthly fee? I decided to use each CA individually. TrueCredit get behind.

If yousigne dup online - go to the site login, change your billing preferences card # to 16 zeros and accept. They guard this information like gold, so spread the word!!!! Best of luck - StepGoo
Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried that last month.  Did not work.  They restored my past payment info and billed me again.  I called them 7 times before I got to cancel this AM.  if you follow the prompts and tell the system your want to cancel, it will transfer your call, ring twice somone picks up and hangs up the phone.  I had to trick the system into thinking I was  a new customer trying to sign up before I could get anyone on the phone to let me cancel.
Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm it worked for My wife and I, i changed my name to Googly Moogly and went to all zeros, I cant think of what name i gave her but it was funnier than mine, try changing your name when you go to all zeros that could be the reason they reinstated your card number.

Oh yeah they will send you an email or two telling you that they couldnt get payment, just ignore it, that was almost a year ago, they left us alone. Good Luck.

Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help. I see the customer service number but when  call in I am getting a recording saying they are able to validate my account. i have tried several times but always getting the same recroding. I need to cancel the service. can anyone help?
Message 25 of 34
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I cancelled with them for both DW and myself this past spring. It seemed pretty easy and had called (800) 493-2392. I was able to cancel w/out verifying anything. Press option 2.
Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

my cancellation was extremely easy, just called and said cancel and waited for 1 minute..done! 
Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

the cancel number is 1-800-493-2392  this service is a waste of money if you are looking at their scores .. they are way off what they are in Fico scoring.. I cancled mine this morning ..
Message 28 of 34
d170
Regular Contributor

I was surprised at how easy it was to cancel their service.  There scores were anywhere from 40 to 60 points off.  Of course the rep did everything in her power to encourage me to stay.  I told her the scores were way off she stated it was because it was the advantage score and how creditors are doing away with FICO and switching to the less complex method of credit score.  But why pay for something thinking you have a credit score of 780 and you pull your FICO only to learn its 720? No thank you

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 29 of 34
UtahTiger
Valued Member

We will see how long I have to "HOLD" online before they will allow me to cancel on Truecredit.com. If I have to wait 20 or 30 min like many say on here I can honestly say this company has no integrity.

3:30 seconds they answered the phone

at 5 min I was cancelled.

Starting Score: TU 630... EQ 630....EX FAKO 637
Current Score: TU 736... EQ 770....EX FACO 779
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.