Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm getting impatient with TransUnion

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: I'm getting impatient with TransUnion

So now we know TU does tradeline deletions on Fridays.

Mines got deleted too. I tried to purchase my TU FICO score, but was unable to purchase it.  It may be because I have a sercurity freeze on my TU report.  I requested that it be remove. I'm going to contact FICO in the next hour. I was still charged for the purchase.  

Message 11 of 16
scrambler
Contributor

Congrats!! Patience is a virtue. Let us know how it goes.

The FICO score simulator for my account predict that I will be in the range of 749 - 789 if I pay down my CC accounts to 2% UT for TU and 735 - 775 for EQ. Looks like 740 is right around the corner. In addition my EQ is messed up with 4 good accounts in dispute and 2 installment accounts in duplicate. Once the whole mess is cleaned up, I should be comfortably in 740-760 range as soon as I pay down my CC's.

Message Edited by scrambler on 07-03-2009 06:40 AM
Message 12 of 16
DI
Super Contributor

Congrats.  Excellent predictions.  It will be next week before I can get my TU FICO score.  TU is closed for the holiday.  I  have to get the freeze on my credit report removed.
Message 13 of 16
DI
Super Contributor

UPDATE:  My TU FICO is 771.

Your FICO Score is 771
  • Your FICO score of 771 summarizes the information on your TransUnion Credit Report as of Jul 03, 2009
  • FICO scores range between 300 and 850.
  • Higher scores are considered better scores. That is, the higher your score, the more favorably lenders look upon you as a credit risk.
  • Your score is well above the average score of U.S. consumers and clearly demonstrates to lenders that you are an exceptional borrower.

Message 14 of 16
scrambler
Contributor

Nice score!  How did you get the security freeze lifted?

Also, what are your AAoA on TU and EQ? 

Message Edited by scrambler on 07-03-2009 08:03 PM
Message 15 of 16
DI
Super Contributor

I used the PIN I created to remove the freeze.  I'm not going to freeze it again. TU is planning to charge for security freeze this month.  I only have a freeze on my Innovis report now.  I got my TU FICO score directly from TU's website.  I had to go through a series of security questions due to the freeze on my report. 

TU

The proportion of balances to credit limits (high credit) on your revolving accounts is 2%.For FICO High Achievers, this ratio is 7%, on average.

Your most established credit obligation is 119 months old and your newest credit account was opened 16 months ago.FICO High Achievers opened their oldest account 19 years ago, on average. Most FICO High Achievers have an average age of accounts between 6 and 12 years.

EQ

Your first revolving account was opened
8 Years, 8 Months ago

Your oldest account was opened
9 Years ago

Average age of your accounts
4 years

EQ deleted my oldest account that was a student loan opened in 1999.  I sent SM and email about getting that account added to have a longer credit history.  My FICO scores for TU and EQ should be around the same number. I have late payments still reporting for EQ.

My total credit limit among various cards are $7,350.  Back in April, I contacted each creditor and asked for my credit limits be reduced.  

I always thought one had to have a mortgage, high credit limits and 20 years or more establishing credit for a high FICO score.  

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.