Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Judgement question

I have a judgement that has been showing on TU. Over the weekend is suddenly appeared on my EX report, of course hurting my score some.

Is this a common occurance. I thought that once it was reported, it was reported to all of the agencys they would report to.

Do I now have to worry about this showing up on my EQ at some random point in the future, killing the minor improvements I have made?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Judgement question

The CRAs have nothing to do with one another. Some are slower than others to report. Since it is a judgement,I would feel confident that it will popup on EQ as well.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tuscani wrote:
The CRAs have nothing to do with one another. Some are slower than others to report. Since it is a judgement,I would feel confident that it will popup on EQ as well.

So much for that 12 point jump I just got, I guess at some point this will be going away.
Message 3 of 4
OneMortgageGuy
Regular Contributor

Heres a link you can use to get more information on the judgment.   http://www.netronline.com
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.