Frequent Contributor
jaguls66

Judgement question

I have a judgement that has been showing on TU. Over the weekend is suddenly appeared on my EX report, of course hurting my score some.

Is this a common occurance. I thought that once it was reported, it was reported to all of the agencys they would report to.

Do I now have to worry about this showing up on my EQ at some random point in the future, killing the minor improvements I have made?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Judgement question

The CRAs have nothing to do with one another. Some are slower than others to report. Since it is a judgement,I would feel confident that it will popup on EQ as well.
Frequent Contributor
jaguls66

Tuscani wrote:
The CRAs have nothing to do with one another. Some are slower than others to report. Since it is a judgement,I would feel confident that it will popup on EQ as well.

So much for that 12 point jump I just got, I guess at some point this will be going away.
Regular Contributor
OneMortgageGuy

Heres a link you can use to get more information on the judgment.   http://www.netronline.com

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+