Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring my FICO score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monitoring my FICO score

How do I do this?  I am a newbie with many questions.  If you could point me to some information or answer my question, I would be much obliged.  Thanks.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Monitoring my FICO score

To get your true FICO score you can buy it right here at myfico.   Go to the section that says shop.  It's called scorewatch.    It will send you updates when you have score changes.  I haven't purchased it yet because I'm waiting till a few things update before I get my true score and reports from all three.  
Message 2 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Remember, the is no monitoring product for all three FICOs. SW is EQ only.
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there an affordable way to monitor all of them?
Message 4 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

JemiBlue wrote:
Is there an affordable way to monitor all of them?

Not for FICOs. Must of us use TC and SW. TC is good for alerts and daily pulls, just ignore the scores you get from them.  
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is TC?
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I buy all three reports with scores thru my BoA account online.  12.95 per mo. The vendors name is Intersections.   Would these be FAKO scores? 

I have never compared the scores I get there to a score from the credit reporting agencies, so I dont know.  But I'll have to check that soon. 
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have this program with Intersections through BOA. I didn't realize I could get all three reports though.  I called them last week and tried to cancel since am getting the Myfico report...they lowered my monthly fee to $5.95 so I kept it...Now I just have to figure out how to get all three of those reports.
Message 8 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

JemiBlue wrote:
What is TC?

TrueCredit
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you go to BoA online "Customer Service", then go to "Moniter your Credit Report", there will be two choices to purchase, 1) all 3 reports & scores for 12.99 per mo.     2) EQ only and score for $5.99 per mo.

Were you paying the $12.99 and only getting the EQ w/Score?    When you get all three there are three columns, one for each CRA and their right next to each other.  So if you had been getting them you would have seen them.  BoA might owe you some money!

Have you ever compared the BoA/Intersections EQ report & score to a real EQ report & score?  I only started doing this a few months ago, so I am really curious if it's worth the money.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.