cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid OC CA Reporting on CR

tag
Regular Contributor

Paid OC CA Reporting on CR

My husband had two medical collections that I called and paid through the hospital directly. When I paid I asked if they would delete it from his CR but they said I needed to contact the collection agency. The CA is Credit Control Corporation. The Date assigned is 2/25/04 and the date reported is 7/17/07. Also the date reported varies per CR. TU has 7/17/07, EQ 11/1/05, EX has no date. We live in VA if that helps. I have another bill that I paid through the OC with the same collection agency. Do I DV or just dispute through the CB that this amount is paid?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paid OC CA Reporting on CR

send the CA a DV  for each account. Do not sign it just type your name. Simple DV

Get all info from your CR  only and mail to the address on CR.

Do not give any info. about paying.  IT is up to the CA to prove that the debt is yours.

They must answer within 30 days!  If they answer OR change the reporting to *paid* come in and ask about wording for another letter.

IF they do not answer within 30 days  send  copy of DV letter  copy of CERT.paper and copy  of GG  to all CRAs reporting & tell the CRAs that the CA could not validate the debt and can not legally verify it     please delete.

This wording can be changed   you get the drift though.

Send the DV  CMRRR!

Message Edited by HappyDays on 03-12-2008 07:12 PM
Message 2 of 3
Regular Contributor

Re: Paid OC CA Reporting on CR

Thanks HappyDays!!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.