Frequent Contributor
cfstr1

Planet Feedback/Please Help

Hi everyone, As I am pretty new to this I wanted to find out how planet feed back works and how I can get a GW from Bally's total fitness for lates that resulted from three surgeries I had this year. I tried speaking to someone at the Bally's here in California, but they will not let me speak to the financial services. Currently the account has (1) 90 day late and (1) 120 day late. Any suggestions?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Planet Feedback/Please Help

Letters submitted via PFB are forwarded to the exec corp offices of the company you are contacting.

Frequent Contributor
cfstr1

Thank you Tuscani. How do I go about writing a letter on PFB. Is there a special link I need to use. I looked but am having trouble navigating.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+