07-06-2007 03:42 PM
07-06-2007 03:47 PM
Try to contain your laughter at some these actual tips.
Here are some quick tips on what not to do on a blog:
- Do not use your real name on a blog.
- Do not use your address or phone number on a blog.
- Do not say where specifically you are going to be on any given day or a location an event you are going to attend.
- Do not post links from website that have your information on them such as your real name, address, and e-mail.
- Do not post what school you go to.
- Do not post your Social Security Number.
- Do not post your picture or any information you wouldn't want your parents or the whole world to see. (Why did my mind immediately leap to Girls Gone Wild?)
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO