Hello again all -

this is the baddy -

Univ. Underwriter Ac

Bal.  $11,934
DO  Jun 2001
DOLP Nov 2001
DC Apr 2002

its been written off

when does this fall off?  btw bal. reports at different amounts with EQ, TU and EX (not reporting at all).

2nd issue

Asset Accept (Bally Total Fit)
OBal  $1,640
CBal $2,232
Date assigned Jan 07, 2004
Date reported June 28, 2007

They keep reporting this every month - what can i do about this???  should i send DV???

Lastly,

providian bank
OBal  $825 (which is not true - my credit limit was 200 and this debt was open way back in 2000 something - if not older)
CBal $1,981
date assigned Apr 2006
date reported jan 2007
DLA Jan 2005

this is all false info - what letter do i send (DV again)???  what do I say???

If some of my baddies are showing date reported as of this year although they have been posted way before whom do i speak to about the inaccurate info??? they all updated to date Date Reported 2007.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Status - Charged off:-(

As to the UNIV.  DOLP   i think this will fall  around Nov 2008

It looks like the other 2 are now in CA hands.  That is date assigned.

Call the CRA & ask for DOFD  they have it.  That is the date that starts your CRTP.

Also know you state SOL.  You do npt want to complain & have them come back with a lawsuit

OOPS  Providian is not CA.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 08-07-2007 11:31 AM
Message 2 of 4
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Be very careful with Providian/WAMU. What your seeing is the max interest rate of 25% that they compound monthly being reflected on the CR. I would try your best to settle with them because they are known for filing civil judgements just before the SOL expires in your state. They did it too my wife 3 months before the SOL expired and I had to pay they vultures 3k on a 1k Credit line.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

SEC  check your state SOL....I was lucky I had these cards CO. They did not for some reason sue. BUT they will

They were turned over or sold to CA. and due to drop soon. I disputed & all was dropped.

get the real DOFD from the CRA
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.