cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC won't let me update my report.. any alternatives?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TC won't let me update my report.. any alternatives?

You're kidding me?  For $30/month they still only offer FAKO?  LOL...and TC at least has all the same stuff for $15/month.  I'd just stick with TC if I were the OP.

BTW, to my understanding, Equifax offers FICO as well.  I'm trying to understand why so many offer just FAKO, and the scores are usually way off.  Not so great of a guide.
Message 11 of 13
nicemann
Established Contributor

I only get charged $19.95 for CCT.  Not sure why it shows $29.95 on the website now unless they jumped the price up $10.
Message 12 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

stevie2 wrote:
You're kidding me?  For $30/month they still only offer FAKO?  LOL...and TC at least has all the same stuff for $15/month.  I'd just stick with TC if I were the OP.

BTW, to my understanding, Equifax offers FICO as well.  I'm trying to understand why so many offer just FAKO, and the scores are usually way off.  Not so great of a guide.

You are right about EQ, so as long as you pull the score directly through EQ, rather than though a 3rd party like TU or CCT.

I've found TC to be the best for monitoring. I haven't tried CCT. I also use National City's Identity Protect. Offered via TC.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.