Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Blues

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU Blues

I've paid off a vehicle and am in the process of paying off a second with a certain dealership. The problem is, they only report to Experian and Equifax, not TransUnion. It seems like each time I apply for a card to get my credit going, they only reports they pull are from TU which has almost no history, which causes me to get denied. This is so annoying!

Is there any way I can request they pull reports from one or both of the other two? I just feel so jipped.

Message Edited by Hahn on 10-19-2008 11:40 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU Blues

Try going to whogavemecredit.com and see if you can find someone who pulls from JUST equifax or Just Experian.

I recently applied for Amex Blue - Only pulled Experian

HSBC - Only pulled equifax

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid off my auto loan and lost 10 points. I had to refi. to get those points back.

If you are looking for which CCC pulls which CB......ask on the credit card board. The people there know all of that!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe put a freeze on TU so they're forced to look at the other two? I haven't done it, only read a little about it.
Message 4 of 5
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Yes, you can request they pull from the other bureaus, but they probably won't. It costs them $$. If you're looking to get usage from EX and EQ, I would suggest you join a CU. Most CU's pull EQ, exclusively.

Don't know what your EX score is but, if it's in the upper 600's, and it's clean, try Chase.  

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.