New Contributor
jru577

What's up with Chase?

My statements always update on the 22nd of the month. It didn't show up online yesterday OR today. I'm wondering if my GW letters I sent on July 9th had some effect?
My outstanding balance and next payment due date both updated...just no statement....weird

ALthough...I'd imagine they'd still have a STATEMENT....the removal of negative info has no effect on me continuing to pay the remaining 4K that I owe.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen a statement from them???

Thanks...
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Re: What's up with Chase?

Established Contributor
sl

When I go online with some of my accounts, it will show last payment and amount due on the next statement, however, the statement is not available for a few days. This happens with Capital One, Dillards, and Household Bank. Give it a day or two.
Established Contributor
Irvin

sometimes it takes 2-3 days for me to view my new statements online...give it a couple of days.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+