Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay! Progress!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay! Progress!

I am so excited! Today I saw the following changes to my CRs...

TU and EX have updated my CC balance, which probably doesn't make any difference, because it went from $152 to $133 of a $200 limit.

TU is now reporting my AU account, so that just leaves EQ to catch up. I need it to start reporting, so I can start applying for more credit in my own name before FICO 08.

EX deleted a paid collection that I GWed (sent on 12/31.) I can only assume the other two will follow.

So, my scores are now:

TU 562 - Now reporting the AU account, but still has the paid collection. (Also has a third unpaid collection not being reported to the other two CRAs.)
EX 678 - Reporting the AU account, and paid collection has been deleted.
EQ 560 - Is not reporting CC balance update or AU account and still reporting the paid collection.

Aaaahhhhh!!!!

Earlier this morning, I tried to get my EQ FICO through the ScoreWatch trial, but they say they don't have enough info to calculate a score. I would really like to see how far off my FICO is from my FAKO.

Patience... I think if I can get the other collection on my EX CR to PFD, once it comes off, I will reapply for the AMEX Skymiles card, but I'm not applying for anything else until then!

Thanks for everyone's help so far! :-)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yay! Progress!

keep it up- you are well on your way.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done Tracy! Keep up the good work! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

tracyface!
congrats what ca did you gw?? just wondering i have some i need to do and just wondering what the sucess rate is for the ones i need to do, and i'm sure it's a case by case thing also..but congrats and good luck
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great work! Keep it up.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bamagirl1 wrote:
tracyface!
congrats what ca did you gw?? just wondering i have some i need to do and just wondering what the sucess rate is for the ones i need to do, and i'm sure it's a case by case thing also..but congrats and good luck

Hi bamagirl! Thanks and good luck on your GWs! The CA was Credit Systems Int in Ft Worth, TX. This is all my letter said:

I am writing to inquire whether Credit Systems Int would be willing to make a goodwill adjustment to my credit bureau reports by deleting the tradeline regarding the paid collection for ONG.

This collection was paid in full and I continue to be a customer in good standing with ONG. My fiancé and I would like to purchase our first home in the near future and this collection is obviously negatively affecting my credit score.

The account number as listed on my credit report is XXXX. If you need more information, I would be happy to provide it.

Regardless of your decision, please know that I thank you for your consideration.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.