Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experian not showing auto loan

tag
lene225
Established Member

experian not showing auto loan

i bought a new car in july 2014 on my cerdit report it shows where it is reported to TU and EQ but its not on my credit report for Experian, is this normal? Is it anyone i should contact to have it reported.

TU 672 EQ 682 EX628 myfico 1/9/2015

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: experian not showing auto loan

@lene225 wrote:

i bought a new car in july 2014 on my cerdit report it shows where it is reported to TU and EQ but its not on my credit report for Experian, is this normal? Is it anyone i should contact to have it reported.

TU 672 EQ 682 EX628 myfico 1/9/2015

Always possible the creditor doesnt report to EX I would start with them first, if they do report to EX ask for an update, if it doesnt show up call EX and have them investigate what the problem is.

Message 2 of 6
lene225
Established Member

thanks

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just went through this. Call your auto loan originator. If they report to Experian, there could be a problem on Experians part.

Message 4 of 6
lene225
Established Member

Thanks I think it might be something with my loan orginator because on my credit report i just pulled they havent reported my new balance since October and on the other the last update was November

Message 5 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@lene225 wrote:

Thanks I think it might be something with my loan orginator because on my credit report i just pulled they havent reported my new balance since October and on the other the last update was November

I found not every loan gets reported every single month; DCU and USAA both had habits of skipping months on my installment loans sadly.  

In general the larger the lender the more likely they report to all 3 and the more likely they report every month.  Except by the contract each lender has with an individual CRA, there's no requirement they report at all; however, I would assume that the CRA's likely give discounted pricing for pulls if they report consistently.

        
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.