Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

judgement on cc

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

judgement on cc

My wife has a judgement that is paid in full but the cra are showing the account as still being open. The oc who was citi card is showing the account pif. First creditors the ca that filed the judgement shows that there is a bal of $300, but also tell me that the oc has reclaimed the account. I have disputed the account with the cra but they have came back with it being verified. They said that i had to show proof that it was paid. Since
then I have sent citi card a request for them to either remove the judgent from files or theirding for the $3800. Does anyone have any further advise as how to handle this?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: judgement on cc

do not dispute the judgment....MOV the CRA on the judg only
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the meaning of MOV? Did not see it in the list of abbrevations.
Message 3 of 6
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Method of Verification  Smiley Happy

edit: correct link

Message Edited by SmartCookie on 09-28-2007 11:28 PM
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to know that answer as well (MOV), however, the link provided did not give a definition. Can anyone advise how to you implement a MOV? Is there a sample anywhere. Thanks so much in advance.
Message 5 of 6
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

keepoff wrote:
I would like to know that answer as well (MOV), however, the link provided did not give a definition. Can anyone advise how to you implement a MOV? Is there a sample anywhere. Thanks so much in advance.

Fixed the link, sorry bout that!
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.