Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very confused dumb blonde

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

very confused dumb blonde

Ok my husband and I are trying to buy a house and his credit is poor and mine is fair because I have never had anything in my name.

The lender told us to do this Suze Orman Fico thing and now I have all these creditors coming out of the woodwork demanding that everything be paid in full. These are old accounts! I don't have $3000.00 to pay them off so does anyone know what my next step would be to get them off my back??

I would appreciate any help I can get. 
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: very confused dumb blonde

boopangel53 wrote:
Ok my husband and I are trying to buy a house and his credit is poor and mine is fair because I have never had anything in my name.

The lender told us to do this Suze Orman Fico thing and now I have all these creditors coming out of the woodwork demanding that everything be paid in full. These are old accounts! I don't have $3000.00 to pay them off so does anyone know what my next step would be to get them off my back??

I would appreciate any help I can get. 

Welcome boop, First we need as much info. on each account that you can give us.

Before you even think of paying anyone read & ask as many questions as you need.

start here:

look under subjects and read listings that might help. Some you will see what info. we are looking for and how we show them.

By the way I was also a dumb blonde when I started here. still blonde but not as dumb any more.
This can be very confusing at first. Take your time & do it right.

Have you disputed anything with the CRAs yet??

oh  this link will also help you understand abbrevation that we use

At first you will be looking at it all the time BUT most are common sense.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 08-09-2007 12:33 PM
Message 2 of 4

Hello All,

I'm very new to this site and I have lots of questions LOL. I just read the information regarding PFD if I have paid off medical bills and charge offs will that letter still apply? Currently my scores range in the ballpark of 627, 624, & 623 please advise the target score in which you will be approved for such cards as dept. stores and CC's. Last and not least, I have a judgement which was paid in full in the state of Va. however, it was still placed on my reports, what or can I do anything about this? 

I welcome any comments or suggestions as I am desepartely trying to restore my credit.       
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

marrysmatrimony wrote:
Hello All,

I'm very new to this site and I have lots of questions LOL. I just read the information regarding PFD if I have paid off medical bills and charge offs will that letter still apply? Currently my scores range in the ballpark of 627, 624, & 623 please advise the target score in which you will be approved for such cards as dept. stores and CC's. Last and not least, I have a judgement which was paid in full in the state of Va. however, it was still placed on my reports, what or can I do anything about this? 

I welcome any comments or suggestions as I am desepartely trying to restore my credit.       

Marry welcome...you will need to stare another thread so that others will see it. Look up top on the left. It is in blue and says  NEW MESSAGE.  fill in the subject line & then ask your questions.

Your scores are not bad but im sure that we can help bring them up.

Start with this thread:

NO  you PFD before you pay anything.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 08-09-2007 05:37 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.