Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleared to close...

tag
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

Cleared to close...

Got the email last night.  She's gonna pull the last LQI today and then it's wait until the 29th to close.

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Re: Cleared to close...

Congratulations! Sorry you have to wait until the 29th, but still great news!

Message 2 of 6
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

It was our choice.  Our lease is until end of June and the property managment has been picky about leasing the place out.  We figured we'd rather stick it out than pay an extra month's rent for naught.  I'm still suffering from anxeity from this whole process so hopefully it all ends with the closing.

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 3 of 6
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

What's an LQI?

Message 4 of 6
foofighter74
Established Contributor

I see.  Well hopefully the next 20 days will pass relatively quickly for you then!

Message 5 of 6
foofighter74
Established Contributor

@Mike_B03 wrote:

What's an LQI?

I believe it's an all-encompassing process where they verify that no new debts have been added...you didn't make a major purchase while the loan was in process...they verify your social security numbers, recalculate DTI, etc. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.