Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drive Financial

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Drive Financial

what fico score is needed for this lender? please share some of your experiences. i checked whogavemecredit.com but there was no listing
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Drive Financial

I recieved a loan through them 2 years ago, my credit was a wreck.  I don't know exactly what my credit score was but I do know i was in the 500s.  I think the interest was 18%.  I have no complaints about this company.
Message 2 of 8
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

CreditDrama.....what are your FICO's?  We can help you more if we know them, we might be able to recommend lenders according to your scores.  Many members may not have heard of this Co. you are inquiring about...I know I haven't!
takin' it one day at a time
Message 3 of 8
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

when i checked 1 month ago, ficos were:

TU-518
EX-505
EQ-430
Message 4 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

They finance individuals with less than perfect credit.  And will not let you forget it.  I did research on them and found many complaints against the company.  I have dealt with them personally.  To date, I have filed complaints with the BBB and my states AG.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think they will finance anyone with a job.  I had a credit score in the 400's and they financed me with a 23% rateSmiley Sad.
Message 6 of 8
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Loan Sharks.  You're better off buying something really cheap until you get your scores up.  Or getting a co-signer, is that a possibility for you?

Message 7 of 8
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

i dont like the idea of a co-signer for a few reasons. i would rather pay a higher rate and later refinance, pay cash, or have no car at all
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.