cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Underwriting...PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS!!!

tag
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: In Underwriting...PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS!!!

We still need to close when this house is done, one more time to underwriting.

Message 51 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE

Ok so I wanted to post an update since you guys really helped. The Rapid Rescore worked with Experian.. the lates were removed and his new score is 625! Thank GOD!

However- we are still waiting on Equifax and had to recently order a rescore for Transunion because the lates were recently reported on there.

But- the LO says her processor told her to use his old Transunion score (665)  and the new scores- Exp 625 and Equifax- 610 (still waiting for update)  so our file could be signed off  and sent to USDA. I am assuming this is a good thing since Experian did take the lates off. We have a final inspection on this Friday.

Honestly, what do you guys think?? Do you think the other CB's will follow Experian??

Message 52 of 98
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: UPDATE

If Experian took them off, then I would say its highly likely the others will too. Experian is normally the hardest to get them to do anything.

Message 53 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPDATE

Ok that gives me alot of hope. I was wondering which CB was the toughest to deal with. Thank you. Looks like everything is working out. I have to remain positive and you had a hand in that.

Message 54 of 98
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Wow! What a roller coaster tooleman! I am also glad it worked out for you too. When I met face to face with the loan officer on Sat, he said if I had even one late I was toast. So nerve racking! My app is being sent to UW today. Cross your fingers for me. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 55 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our lates were inaccurate so we are going through Rapid Rescore now for removal with Experian in success, waiting on the others. Boy, this journey is definately not for the weak!

Message 56 of 98
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats! What a tough ride OP. So glad it is working out for you!
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 57 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, we are still in the middle of UW... Keep your fingers crossed (or pray) we get a clear to close. I definately will keep you in mind throughout your journey... Keep us posted, this forum is the best!

Message 58 of 98
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Yeah this has been a crazy experience. Buying a house should be fun.

Message 59 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tooleman694 wrote:

Yeah this has been a crazy experience. Buying a house should be fun.

Exactly! This process should be fun and exciting. I have not slept in a very LONG time, months.  But believe me after this experience we are not planning on moving or purchasing another house. We just want to get through this one! How is your process coming along?

Message 60 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.