07/17

EQ 595
TU. 614
EX. 613

08/17

EQ. 605
TU. 628
EX. 624

I wanted to do an update. Couldn't find my original post with scores so I made this new one. Will post again in 3-4 weeks and get my free quarter report 4 weeks after that.

We lost out on home waiting for these scores to update; which is extremely hard. Well, moreso for my wife. But now things are looking up and we will continue to pay down the CCs. $1000/3750. Will try to get the balance to $450 before month end (this is mainly due to school starting and gotta lot of school stuff to buy for the kids) They just keep growing for some reason. Lolol
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage FICO scores UPDATE!

Going in the right direction!!!!  Good for you. 

Message 2 of 5
ejm201
Valued Member

Thanks! Would like to get the mid scores to 640 by the end of close (so by my OCT 2 QTR report), granted we get pre-approved. Will do another checkpoint update tomorrow after speaking w/ NFCU LO.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your scores are moving nicely!

If you post your credit card balances and limits along with any negatives on your credit, folks here can guide you on your next steps. 

Message 4 of 5
ejm201
Valued Member

True! I was trying to do the FICO fitness but more people are on here and reply pretty quickly. I can copy from the "Fitness" board with my update from the LO later. 👍
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.