Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA and IRS payment plan

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

USDA and IRS payment plan

I thought I might be close to ready , have been on payment plan since 8/2014 of 450.00 month, even including this in DTI with mortgage is 36.4. I had a late payment to the IRS last year, never had to reinstall it pay fee just called in and they were really nice and I felt relieved. Now today on USDA site I see where it's up to the lender how long you have been on the IA like 6 months or a year, but any lates ever is auto denial for USDA! Heartbroken
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: USDA and IRS payment plan

so you paid a fee to skip a pmt a few times?

i would want to see the ENTIRE history and run it by the underwriter desk to see what they think

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 3
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: USDA and IRS payment plan

Sorry, punctuation is not my strong suit. No, when I received the notice I was late, I called the IRS and they did not make me do the reinstallment and pay a fee. I could technically pay off the 18000 to the IRS with the money I've saved for a down , but then if can't do USDA , I am stuck for another yr or two. I have been renting for 8 years the same home and the trailer park just became section 8😩 I'm a professional with a great job , so I need to get out of here
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.