Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA ...signed disclosure today. Nervous

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USDA ...signed disclosure today. Nervous

So we are preapproved for a USDA loan for $210,000.  We are going with a new build modular on a piece of land we found.  Signed disclosures today.  Made final choices on floor plans and upgrades today.  Now they have to get all the paperwork together and send it to their processor and then to USDA for approval.  The wait now begins and I am very anxious but have provided them with all the documents requested upon the preapproval we received.  The loan officer says we are in good shape but I can't help but wonder how long it will take.  The house can't start until they receive the conditional letter of approval.  Any advice on this process?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA ...signed disclosure today. Nervous

This is awesome! I'm happy to hear things are coming along nicely! We haven't heard anything since submitting our initial application 1/31. Hopefully they'll get to us this week.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA ...signed disclosure today. Nervous

Good luck.  I think we need a USDA support group for those waiting I approval.  From reading everyone's posts it ends like such a nail biting time waiting on the final yes.  I'm afraid to spend any money and praying no one gets sick or that any car troubles occur.  I'm continuing to pay down credit cards in case they pull credit one last time.  So ready to see a bulldozer on the land but even more ready to have the keys to our new home.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.