Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USDA

Does anyone have any idea of when USDA will be refunded or if there is any options for someone in Oregon for zero down?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA

I'm waiting on that myself.  Suppose to take my contigencies off on Fri, but can't do that if the funds are not there.  We have been approved, just waiting for that.  I keep getting the answer that they should be there anytime.  They are surprised it's not already in the fund.  That does a lot of good for my ulcer....lol

Hope it works out.

Message 2 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

There are a handful of lenders still underwriting/funding USDA loans subject to re-appropriation of funds.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I found someone who said they would do the USDA, but I am worried because I was using a mortgage broker and I'm not sure if I need to notify him before I apply at this other bank? Also, I'm worried about too many people checking my credit and then my score goes down. After waiting for months for approval from Bof A for short sale, I have a closing date of Aug. 24th and I don't want to wait too long. My mortgage broker seems to never get back to me when I call for updates. What should I do?

Message 4 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

I'd inform your mortgage broker that you have found a lender who does USDA and also ask if he can do it now.  If not, then you want to be prepared and should apply with the bank who is still offering it.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.