Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

600s across the BOARD!!!!

tag
lesse
Frequent Contributor

600s across the BOARD!!!!

Exactly ONE year ago and 2 weeks i posted a super lengthy post and aired allll my dirty laundry and asked for your help! Like 6 Chargeoffs, 12 collections and all the bad debt you could think. With your help and me lurking for months and months on these forums i went from the high 400's and low 500's to straight 600's across the board. It may not be my ultimate goal but I AM SUPER excited! My mid score is a 603 with a 600 and a 609 on the other two. I Believe i would be in a much better position if dear old EOS CCA hadnt posted a old AT&T debt a few months ago which i didnt see til recently.. thats what happens when you dont keep up with your Myfico scorewatch ..sneaky sneaky.. either way i sent an email to try to get that handled and then i will be ready to take the PLUNGE to apply for a mortgage soon!! i am sooo super excited! I stayed in the garden for almost a year and i have my 3 credit cards which are all paid to about 2% utilization. Im hoping getting rid of EOS CCA will give me 20 points? since its my only collection within a 3 year range. What kind of jump do you think i would get? the only other 2 collections are medical debts which i have decided to leave and not touch since a mortgage co (from what i hear) will give me the OK without those  being paid- only like $111 and $650& they are 3 years old-- so im thinking i SHOULDNT pay so i dont activate new activity right?  They both declined to PFD Smiley Sad  either way im on a good track and have so much more pride in myself and my credit then ever before. I remember i only had one prepaid card- no bank card no credit card now i have 3 fully loaded credit cards no laters, saved money and a credit score that i wouldnt cringe at if it were to leak out Smiley Happy thank you guys again.. sorry i do tend to ramble just excited - again thank you especially to the moderators for all your help!

START (FICO): 1/28/2013 EQ: 499 EX: 558 TU: 536
Lender Pull:
UPDATED SCORE 10/2015: EX: 763 TU: 709 EQ: 720

GOAL 800 Across the board
Wallet:Credit One $600; NFCU (secured- Changed to unsecured) $7500; NFCU (Unsecured)$500- increase to $12,500 BOA: $1000 Home Depot/Lowes $800 each Childrens Place $350 Sams Club $800
Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 600s across the BOARD!!!!

@lesse wrote:

Exactly ONE year ago and 2 weeks i posted a super lengthy post and aired allll my dirty laundry and asked for your help! Like 6 Chargeoffs, 12 collections and all the bad debt you could think. With your help and me lurking for months and months on these forums i went from the high 400's and low 500's to straight 600's across the board. It may not be my ultimate goal but I AM SUPER excited! My mid score is a 603 with a 600 and a 609 on the other two. I Believe i would be in a much better position if dear old EOS CCA hadnt posted a old AT&T debt a few months ago which i didnt see til recently.. thats what happens when you dont keep up with your Myfico scorewatch ..sneaky sneaky.. either way i sent an email to try to get that handled and then i will be ready to take the PLUNGE to apply for a mortgage soon!! i am sooo super excited! I stayed in the garden for almost a year and i have my 3 credit cards which are all paid to about 2% utilization. Im hoping getting rid of EOS CCA will give me 20 points? Maybe but no one really knows since its my only collection within a 3 year range. What kind of jump do you think i would get? I wont speculate the only other 2 collections are medical debts which i have decided to leave and not touch since a mortgage co (from what i hear) will give me the OK without those  being paid- only like $111 and $650& they are 3 years old-- so im thinking i SHOULDNT pay so i dont activate new activity right? If they havent updated in awhile leave them alone, once you close on your home you can use the HIPAA process on them I dont know if what you say is true about them not having to be paid but you can cross that bridge when it comes. They both declined to PFD Smiley Sad  either way im on a good track and have so much more pride in myself and my credit then ever before. I remember i only had one prepaid card- no bank card no credit card now i have 3 fully loaded credit cards no laters, saved money and a credit score that i wouldnt cringe at if it were to leak out Smiley Happy thank you guys again.. sorry i do tend to ramble just excited - again thank you especially to the moderators for all your help!

Congrats to your progress. You should run a fake mortgage app at least 6 months prior to bring out any scumbags that maybe hiding in the woodwork. You dont want them showing up 1 week prior to your closing...

Message 2 of 8
lesse
Frequent Contributor

thank you for your input - never heard of the fake mortgage app 6 mos prior- wont the hit hurt me though? kind of confused

Lender Pull:

Wallet:Credit One $600; NFCU (secured- Changed to unsecured) $7500; NFCU (Unsecured)$500- increase to $12,500 BOA: $1000 Home Depot/Lowes $800 each Childrens Place $350 Sams Club $800
Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 4 of 8
lesse
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Smiley Happy
Lender Pull:

Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
lesse
Frequent Contributor

HOLY SMOKES!  621, 624 AND 629! i GOT A 32 POINT INCREASE IN EQUIFAX!! just from that one collection being deleted! whoohoo!

Lender Pull:

Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
Involver
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your exceptional progress Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
couponcrazy619
New Contributor

@lesse wrote:

Exactly ONE year ago and 2 weeks i posted a super lengthy post and aired allll my dirty laundry and asked for your help! Like 6 Chargeoffs, 12 collections and all the bad debt you could think. With your help and me lurking for months and months on these forums i went from the high 400's and low 500's to straight 600's across the board. It may not be my ultimate goal but I AM SUPER excited! My mid score is a 603 with a 600 and a 609 on the other two. I Believe i would be in a much better position if dear old EOS CCA hadnt posted a old AT&T debt a few months ago which i didnt see til recently.. thats what happens when you dont keep up with your Myfico scorewatch ..sneaky sneaky.. either way i sent an email to try to get that handled and then i will be ready to take the PLUNGE to apply for a mortgage soon!! i am sooo super excited! I stayed in the garden for almost a year and i have my 3 credit cards which are all paid to about 2% utilization. Im hoping getting rid of EOS CCA will give me 20 points? since its my only collection within a 3 year range. What kind of jump do you think i would get? the only other 2 collections are medical debts which i have decided to leave and not touch since a mortgage co (from what i hear) will give me the OK without those  being paid- only like $111 and $650& they are 3 years old-- so im thinking i SHOULDNT pay so i dont activate new activity right?  They both declined to PFD Smiley Sad  either way im on a good track and have so much more pride in myself and my credit then ever before. I remember i only had one prepaid card- no bank card no credit card now i have 3 fully loaded credit cards no laters, saved money and a credit score that i wouldnt cringe at if it were to leak out Smiley Happy thank you guys again.. sorry i do tend to ramble just excited - again thank you especially to the moderators for all your help!

Wow, Congrats this is awesome news. My husband and i are working on our credit to. Mine(is in worst shape) then his. But his is looking good so far. Started out in feb of 14 with a low 505. After some delted items and paying off the one charge off he had. Opening up a sercured CC with Merrick Bank, 2  Store Cards and Sercured Loan with his CU. His score is at 588. Mine on the other had is still 550. But I also have about 2 charge off's and and 12 baddies. Which i  think some will fall off this year and waiting for disputes to see if they will remove early. I can't wait to buy a house in two hears. 

Keep this types of post coming enouraging in my eyes.

My Fico
EX:660| TU:632 | EQ 671-updated July 2014
Short Term Goal 620's across the board= Meet June 2014
Final Goal: 740's by 2016
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.