cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9 months of disputes to remove inaccurate 90 day late wells fargo dealer services

tag
kittywitty
Contributor

9 months of disputes to remove inaccurate 90 day late wells fargo dealer services

i have disputed for 9 months a 90 day late and finally experian removed it today. wells fargo swore up and down they were reporting accuately however when i called my state's consumer affairs office i was told no i should not be marked late when i paid it before the next due date. i paid 2-17-14 and my next due date was 2-22-14 however my loan had matured 10/22/13 so they reported me late in feb and closed in march. experian did not want to even let me dispute again unless i had new info well apparently the new info from consumer affairs was enough. equifax had better remove it as well or i will be sending my official complaint to consumer affairs. i have paid lexington law for 9 months and they were unable to get it removed. i have fought with wells fargo for 9 months as well. i am highly upset they put up such a fight when they were in the wrong. still have a 90 day late but that has to be better then 2. don't really care anymore, after a loan with wells fargo i no longer want to ever buy a new car again. very shady company to say the least.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 9 months of disputes to remove inaccurate 90 day late wells fargo dealer services

@kittywitty wrote:

i have disputed for 9 months a 90 day late and finally experian removed it today. wells fargo swore up and down they were reporting accuately however when i called my state's consumer affairs office i was told no i should not be marked late when i paid it before the next due date. i paid 2-17-14 and my next due date was 2-22-14 however my loan had matured 10/22/13 so they reported me late in feb and closed in march. experian did not want to even let me dispute again unless i had new info well apparently the new info from consumer affairs was enough. equifax had better remove it as well or i will be sending my official complaint to consumer affairs. i have paid lexington law for 9 months and they were unable to get it removed. i have fought with wells fargo for 9 months as well. i am highly upset they put up such a fight when they were in the wrong. still have a 90 day late but that has to be better then 2. don't really care anymore, after a loan with wells fargo i no longer want to ever buy a new car again. very shady company to say the least.

I would have just filed a complaint with the federal CFPB, keep this in mind if something like this ever happens again. Grats on finally getting it done EX can be a very tough nut to crack. EQ should just fold they usually do when I get on them with agency types.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.