Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address for Bay Area Credit Service

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Address for Bay Area Credit Service

I'm trying to send a DV request to Bay Area Credit Service for a medical collections account on my credit reports that I believe belongs to another person and I am having trouble getting the DV letter delivered to a proper address for them.

My TU and EX have the address listed as:

Bay Area Credit Service

1000 ABERNATHY RD

BLDG 400 SUITE 195

ATLANTA, GA 30328

I sent the DV letter to this address via USPS with delivery confirmation and I just got an update that stating "USPS was unable to deliver your item as of 4:59 pm on July 24, 2017 in ATLANTA, GA 30328. The address may be incorrect, incomplete, or illegible."

I double-checked the address I used and it matches the ones TU and EX. I also know it was legible when I sent it because the address printed onto the envelope.

I then looked at my EQ dispute results and it has the address listed as:

Bay Area Credit Service

1901 W 10th St

Antioch, CA 94509−1380

Next I went online to Bay Area Credit's website and it has the following address:

Bay Area Credit Service 
4145 Shackleford Road, 
Suite 330B
Norcross, GA - 30093

To me it would make sense to have sent the DV letter to the address on the credit reports/dispute results, however I now see there's at least 3 different addresses.

I know I could send it out to all 3, but at $7 a letter and the fact it contains some personal information I would like to send it to just one address.

Has anyone sent DV or other letters to this CA that have actually been delivered? If so what address did you use?

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.