cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any chance for to reach minimum 660 FICO across anytime in 2016?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any chance for to reach minimum 660 FICO across anytime in 2016?

I don't have a mortgage, but I have a auto loan and student loan and both count as an installment loans, so yes it does.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any chance for to reach minimum 660 FICO across anytime in 2016?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Its certaily possible.Looks like you've got three revolving accounts, so you are good there. If you have no installment loans, then adding a secured personal loan will help a little. Now its just a matter of gardening and letting your accounts grow. Keep current on everything and as long as no derogs hit your reports after the BK you may see 660 before the end of the year.

Norman,

Does Parental Loan for Undergraduated Student (PLUS) loan that was included in BK but in deferment (till May 2016) and have been paying monthly since last summer anyway help as an installment loan?

Cheers!

Normally it would.... BUT the BK *may* be a monkey wrench in the works. Ordinarily accounts that are included in BK are automatically charged off, closed and no longer updated - even if they are reaffirmed with the lender. However student loans ARE a different animal when it comes to BK and this rule of thumb may not apply. So I think it really depends on how the lender is reporting the account.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.