Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT discount

tag
dawnm72174
Regular Contributor

CCT discount

Just called to cancel hubby's CCT membership and he was offered a 50% discount, like many others here, but instead of 12 months, it was offered for 5 YEARS. omg lol

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: CCT discount

That's a good deal. I still need to do this. I like CCT.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dawnm72174 wrote:

Just called to cancel hubby's CCT membership and he was offered a 50% discount, like many others here, but instead of 12 months, it was offered for 5 YEARS. omg lol

Yep! That's what everyone gets. They want to lock in users for as long as possible.

Message 3 of 9
dawnm72174
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@dawnm72174 wrote:

Yep! That's what everyone gets. They want to lock in users for as long as possible.

I must have missed that. When I cancelled mine last year I was offered the discount for 12 months, which is what I've seen here on the boards Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@dawnm72174 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dawnm72174 wrote:

I must have missed that. When I cancelled mine last year I was offered the discount for 12 months, which is what I've seen here on the boards Smiley Happy

I'm in the same boat.  Cancelled my trial a few weeks ago, and they offered me the 12 months too.  Although they did say I should call back near the end to see what deals they have for me.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 9
AutoBot
Established Contributor

I just used the automated line to cancel and got the 50% discount. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Even though I did do the automated phone discount of 50% off yesterday, it still shows that I will be charged $29.95 on June 11th. I will have to check that with my credit card to make sure they actually bill me the 50% off price.

Next Bill Amount $29.95
Next Bill Date 6/11/2016
Billing Frequency One Per Month
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AutoBot wrote:

Even though I did do the automated phone discount of 50% off yesterday, it still shows that I will be charged $29.95 on June 11th. I will have to check that with my credit card to make sure they actually bill me the 50% off price.

Next Bill Amount $29.95
Next Bill Date 6/11/2016

It never changes the amount, but you are billed correctly.  (I posted a thread about this, cause i was worried) So far i have been billed correctly

Message 8 of 9
AutoBot
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AutoBot wrote:

Next Bill Amount $29.95
Next Bill Date 6/11/2016

It never changes the amount, but you are billed correctly.  (I posted a thread about this, cause i was worried) So far i have been billed correctly

That's good to know. Thanks.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.