cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase GW Letter address

tag
Skeetdaddy

Chase GW Letter address

Hi all, I've been a forum stalker for years, and figure it's time to stop being an introvert and ask questions. I'm at the point in my credit repair where I'm starting to test the GW letter waters.

I have one major account that affecting my credit worse than others, a Chase CC from 3 years ago that charged off after 2 years of perfect payment history. I have PIF and tried a couple of phone calls to the exec offices, and an email to them as well with no luck.

I have a very nicely worded / formatted GW letter all ready to go, and was wondering if someone who has had success or may know of snail mail addresss and different email addy's for Chase could possibly PM me so that I could give this a shot.

Thanks all, and I look forward to many more posts on here and to help others in the future.

Starting Score: 462
Current Score: EQ - 622 EX - 659 TU - 677
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sentraser165

Re: Chase GW Letter address

I'm in pretty much the exact same situation.  I posted a few days ago and asked for a good Chase CC address and nobody responded.  If you are out there and have had success, please help us!

Message 2 of 4
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@Skeetdaddy wrote:
Hi all, I've been a forum stalker for years, and figure it's time to stop being an introvert and ask questions. I'm at the point in my credit repair where I'm starting to test the GW letter waters.

I have one major account that affecting my credit worse than others, a Chase CC from 3 years ago that charged off after 2 years of perfect payment history. I have PIF and tried a couple of phone calls to the exec offices, and an email to them as well with no luck.

I have a very nicely worded / formatted GW letter all ready to go, and was wondering if someone who has had success or may know of snail mail addresss and different email addy's for Chase could possibly PM me so that I could give this a shot.

Thanks all, and I look forward to many more posts on here and to help others in the future.

Hello and welcome! I'm sorry that I don't have the information you're looking for, but you can try going through the search function and seeing if any one posted something somewhere. Aside from that you have two options: Mail the letter to the address showing on your credit report since that is the reporting party, and also using google to search for mailing addresses and send it to a couple of them at once.

Good luck, and please let us know how it went!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 3 of 4
Skeetdaddy

bump for January, lol?

Starting Score: 462
Current Score: EQ - 622 EX - 659 TU - 677
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.