Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ck reports 709 from 554 in 7 months

tag
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Ck reports 709 from 554 in 7 months

Started with (27) EX 7 months ago (21) EQ (18) TU. (677 myfico) I got (2) secured cards through cap 1 and (1) thru FP I became a AU on a friends card because i did not have any credit history saw a jump 17 points there. I now have NOTHING on TU and, (5) on EQ and (8) on EX. I am still at (47%) utilization so I have been sending in $100 extra a month to increase my CL with Cap 1 I am hoping to see more of a jump when I get that down. I pay off FP every month and pay off each Cap 1 each month. I use them. ThE (47%) is what is showing for CK. I think it is from last month I missed the cycle date. So I wonder what I will see after that is paid before the Cycle date. I am disabled so all exept for (2) were medical. I went thru each Hospital and sent in a "Patient Assistance Program" to show my income was low and had the debts forgiven but a lot still remains.. I can say this has been a full time job.. Because the HIPAA process is so difficult and they seem to have not been taking me seriously I brought A law frim on board and am glad I did, now they are doing what I could have done but they have their letterhead. this has been quite a ride am and starting to see offers ... because I have so many inquiry's am going to hold off for now on a "real" credit card. Unless this may be a temporary thing. Any advice on what steps to take next would be appreciated.
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Re: Ck reports 709 from 554 in 7 months

yes quit wasting time on fako scores. any scores non fico should be ignored cause you wont see what the real results are. congrats on your progress

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 2 of 3
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Re: Ck reports 709 from 554 in 7 months

thats the way to go keep at it you are doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.