Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Monitoring

tag
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Credit Monitoring

What credit monitoring sites allow for daily pulls that are actually updated daily?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Monitoring

I am a EQ Premier member. If anything changes, at anytime during the day. I get an email/text message/etc. about it. In the last couple of weeks, I have pulled mine daily to track when certain things are pulled  off or updated.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 2 of 22
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

@madmann26 wrote:

I am a EQ Premier member. If anything changes, at anytime during the day. I get an email/text message/etc. about it. In the last couple of weeks, I have pulled mine daily to track when certain things are pulled  off or updated.

Is it just pulling from EQ or all three CRA?

Message 3 of 22
madmann26
Valued Contributor

EQ only. But it's pretty much like that with any monitoring service. myFico monitors EQ, with TU as an optional pull for a discounted price. Same with EQ direct.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 4 of 22
novabama
Frequent Contributor

@madmann26 wrote:

+1 I have that too. Well... I am still in the 30 day free trial. I'm diggin it! I will probably keep it since most of my baddies are on EQ and I love the daily pulls and easy to navigate.

I also have eliminateidtheft... but they aren't as accurate it seems. I am cancelling it after just one month. Not worth the money. The only reason I got was because it has 3 in 1 side by side reporting. However, it's messy looking and doesn't always match as the names differ. There's def a lag too.

My 2 pennies.

Message 5 of 22
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

@novabama wrote:

@madmann26 wrote:

+1 I have that too. Well... I am still in the 30 day free trial. I'm diggin it! I will probably keep it since most of my baddies are on EQ and I love the daily pulls and easy to navigate.

I also have eliminateidtheft... but they aren't as accurate it seems. I am cancelling it after just one month. Not worth the money. The only reason I got was because it has 3 in 1 side by side reporting. However, it's messy looking and doesn't always match as the names differ. There's def a lag too.

My 2 pennies.

I have eliminate ID theft, too and was just talking to hubby about changing.  There is definitely a lag, which I don't like.  I thought the $17.95 for both me and my husband was a good deal.  I do like the 3 in one side by side, though.  Is there one like that with daily pulls?

Message 6 of 22
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Not to my knowledge. If you want a 3-in-1, you'll get it at a discounted rate, which for EQ, is $29.95.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 7 of 22
novabama
Frequent Contributor

Not anymore. USAA had one but they cancelled their daily pulls recently. AMEX has one as well I think (rumored on these boards somewhere), but I think you have to have an amex card.

I wish there were one! How are we supposed to pay off debt if we're shelling out all our pennies for reports and scores?! Haha Smiley Very Happy

If you DO find one, let us know!

Message 8 of 22
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

That stinks!  Maybe I'll give the EQ a try...

Message 9 of 22
novabama
Frequent Contributor

It's worth the free trial and I think the money too if you're rebuilding. Good luck!

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.