Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian vs transunion on disputes or early delete

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Experian vs transunion on disputes or early delete

Last. Week I found out that co from first bank of deleware on my cr should hav been removed due to federal order 

to cease and desist from this bank. 

After finding court order number I was ready. 

I firstcalled transunion. (Keep in mind). I only got 3 months before this drops off my report. According to order. From Feds. 2008 should have come off. 

Within 2 hours was removed score jumped 71 points. 

Next did online with experian. They will take full 30 days to investigate. Even got screwed from predatory bank. Now even with court order number they won't budge. 

Starting to dislike. This was never on my Equifax score. So I don't know how they are with disputes. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian vs transunion on disputes or early delete

I would advise you to call Experian and explain the situation to a representative. I had a dispute that wasn't scheduled to be complete until 8/24 but once I had documentation to provide, which you already have, I spoke to a representative and he canceled the pending dispute then opened a new one that allowed me to upload supporting docs, make a statement of up to 1000 characters vs 100 and scheduled the item to be deleted within 48 hours. It was gone within 14! Smiley Very Happy They are slow with online disputes but not slow to help when you call after initiating the dispute. Not sure if I got lucky or if thats the norm with Experian but its worth a try. Hope everything works out.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.